Not enough hours in the day to teach all your children?
Want to have more time to spend on making memories with your children?
Want your children to be prepared for the world, with a strong knowledge of history and the impact of major events on our lives today?
Together we can take that vital step towards making your homeschooling streamlined all while having fun, adding curiosity, and wonder!
History is the most natural subject area to combine all the children, immersing them in a year long study in a chosen time period.
But you wonder how can it be done?
How do you begin?
What do I need ?
What does it look like?
What We’ll Cover
Paola will walk you through the 5 KEYS that make is super simple to frame history this year for your unique family.
The goal is to show you how delightful, inspiring, and did I mention EASY it is to plan history family style whereby the entire family takes the journey together through the past.
Together, we’ll capture:
✔︎ The overarching Catholic Homeschool Blueprint for a thriving homeschool lifestyle and how this mini-course fits into it.
✔︎ Each of the 5 Keys: Time Period, Timelines, Framework Resources, Living Books and Optional extras to round out your entire curriculum.
✔︎ How to create all the plans you need for your homeschool life in just a few hours, whether you are starting from scratch or are experienced.
A Quick Video Tour:
What You’ll Get From Homeschooling Multi-ages using History
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Access exclusive content. We’ve designed Homeschooling Multi-ages using History to inspire, instruct, and engage.
- Meet new people. Your fellow students are as motivated as you are to master what we’re exploring here in Homeschooling Multi-ages using History.
- Get results. As you dive into the course content and meet the community here in Homeschooling Multi-ages using History, you’re on a path of mastery. While it’s not necessarily easy, the transformation we’ll get together matters.
You also get these BONUSES:
- Done for you Medieval Times Family lesson plan
- Booklist of history books through a Catholic Lens
- Action Guide
BONUSES in this mini course: